I have a full year of teaching release, which means I am not teaching at the moment. Do check my previous Teaching pages so you can see the kinds of topics I teach. In the Fall of 2013 I’ll be teaching public policy and public management courses, and I will update this page when I have more information available.
Find Me Online
- Different reading strategies III: Deep engagement
- Should you bring your Everything Notebook to conferences with you?
- Move Every Paper Forward Every Day (MEPFED) vs Work on One Project Each Day (WOPED)
- Different reading strategies II: Engaging at the meso-level
- Finding the most relevant information in a paper when reading: A three-step method
- PJ on Move Every Paper Forward Every Day (MEPFED) vs Work on One Project Each Day (WOPED)
- A M Bartosik on Starting up and maintaining an Everything Notebook
- Alejandra Elizondo on Strategies to sustain your research during heavy-teaching semesters
- Julia Winstone on Writing effective memorandums
- Gabrielle Wanamaker on #GetYourManuscriptOut or “how to fight procrastination in academic writing through crowdsourcing”